An effective marketing strategy entails reaching to as many audiences and customers as possible. Doing a Radio Interview would enable you to achieve this by tapping into the media and thousands of established listeners. People listen to radio ads. Listeners just don't switch radio channels in the same way as they do on TV channels. Get a chance to be interviewed by one of the renowned radio broadcaster Suzanne Cheesman and be featured in her show.
Radio Interview Features
- A 7-10 min. radio with video interview video branded for their specific book to be used on their Amazon authors page, social media, online book clubs, websites and major news outlets so they can see what type of interviewee you will be for them.
- A pre-interview session.
- Interview Video distribution through YouTube.
- Social media piece, which is used to promote their upcoming spot on the radio show so you can promote the fact you will be interviewed in just a few days and encourage friends all around the country to tune in.
- Will be guest on the show, Triangle Spotlight on WQBQ 1410 AM which reaches 500,000 people.
How It Works:
- Talk to your assigned publicist
- Pay the service fee with our finance officer – you shall receive a transaction receipt within few minutes
- Fill out the service form and sign the service form attached
- Approve the pre-interview questions once the draft is available
- We will send the necessary materials and the book to the Interviewer/Host.
- We will schedule your pre-interview and interview session
- We will then provide a detailed and comprehensive Post Fulfillment Report to the author following the fulfillment of the service.